1. The admissions in the University shall be made on Academic Merit or the merit in the Entrance Test conducted by an agency of the State Government or the Association of Private Universities. The Academic merit may be determined either on the basis of marks or grade obtained in the qualifying examination and/or achievements in the co-curricular and extra- curricular activities.
2. The candidates should remain in touch for the Entrance Test to be conducted as per the guidelines of the State Government.
3. In case sufficient applications are not received in a Course, the applicant(s) will be given option to change to any other Course in the University, subject to the eligibility and merit or for refund of fee.
4. A minimum of 25% seats for admissions are reserved for students of the State of Haryana out of which 10% seats shall be reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana.
5. The Fee Concession for 25% of the students who are residents of Haryana will be as per the approved policy.
6. All admissions are provisional subject to verification of documents and approval by the Competent Authorities.