We at BSACET are making collective and conscious efforts to achieve our goal of Excellence In Engineering Education. We make a constant endeavor to teach budding professionals through innovative ideas. Personality development of students is a critical requirement for the growth and the development of students.
B. S. A. College of Engineering & Technology is a non-profitable Institution established for the educational development of the community in the field of technical and management education. It was found in 1997 by Shri Agrawal Shiksha Mandal (Regd.), a 100 years old philanthropic and democratic organization of Mathura. The Management is dedicated towards the development and empowerment of the youth, irrespective of their religion, gender, color or political affiliations. The College is recognized by the AICTE, affiliated to the Dr. APJAKTU University, Lucknow and certified by the ISO 9001:2000, the college is also an Institutional Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), New Delhi.
With a strong history of preparing leaders, our college allows students to take advantage of the breadth and depth of our engineering education and research. The common thread through all our programs is the commitment to the highest quality learning experience for every student in every area of Engineering and Computer Science. The academic atmosphere at the Institute is a rare blend of modern-day technical skills and the traditional emphasis on imparting knowledge. The students who have qualified from the Institute have always done the country proud through their outstanding achievements and qualities of leadership. The academic and cultural activities at BSACET provide a platform where all students come together and explore the individual and group talents and resources.
Spread over an area of 14.5 acres in the heart of the city within the Municipal limits, the College provides a healthy climate for technical education that paves the way for a brilliant career and prepares human beings who can stand steadfast in the highly competitive global market. The Campus comprises twin three-storied academic blocks, two Mechanical Engineering Blocks, 4 hostels including a separate girls hostel, the Director Residence, 12 well-built staff residences, and a Cafeteria. The round the-clock-uninterrupted power supply is ensured to the College and Hostels through one 250 KVA, two 82.5 KVA and seven 7.5-15 KVA generators installed on the campus. A huge overhead water tank ensures a 24-hour water supply. The college and all hostel have Internet connectivity through 10 Mbps leased line circuit from the BSNL & 10 Mbps from other ISP.
1. BSACET has more than 400 high performance UNIX/LINUX and windows based workstations and 5 high performance servers. Students have direct access to state-of-the-art high performance visualisation laboratories..
2. Library has always been the backbone of learning, a treasure house for ardent readers. The College Library is armed with more than 50,000 books for the B.Tech students and books for other departments are also available.
3. The Book Bank Scheme is operative in our Library for the SC & ST students with the help of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh for the welfare of students of the mentioned categories.
4. Sports & Recreation services exist to support the personal development and enhance the well being of students at the college.
5. BSACET has a world class infrastructure for delivering best in class education to students without any compromise.