To provide superlative educational practices which are stimulating, receptive to requirements of the century, and prepare our students for management in their profession and society.
Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and its foundation stone was laid by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. Located in the holy city of Kurukshetra, land of the historical battle of 'Mahabharata' and the great message of Bhagwad Gita, its campus is situated on the western bank of Brahm Sarover (the holy tank) and extends over an area of over 400 acres. Starting with only the Department of Sanskrit, it has grown into a multi-faculty University as one of the premier centres for advanced study and research in the region.
1) The courses run in E-max Group of Institutions are being approved by the AICTE.