To aspire and strive for excellence in education by developing and sharpening the intellectual and human potential of learners for the good of society and of our stakeholders.
Fergusson College (FC), Pune was established in 1885 by the Deccan Education Society (DES). The college is affiliated to the University of Pune and accredited by NAAC with an ‘A’ grade. The college held these classes, for almost ten years, in the old Gadre Wada and other locations in Poona. A plot of about 37 acres (a portion of the present extensive campus) was acquired on a 99 years' lease in 1891 by the DES. The foundation stone of the Main building of the Fergusson College, was laid in 1892 and the building was completed in 1895.
1. The College has some quarters for the teaching and the non – teaching staff of the college and also for employees of other DES Institutes.
2. The Memorial houses the departments of Mathematics and part of Computer Science. A large, awe-inspiring oil portrait of Sir Wrangler R. P. Paranjpye stands majestically in the entrance lobby of the building.