"Guru Kashi University offers all the courses. The university offers Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research courses in various fields of Engineering, Management, Arts, Applied Science, Education, Fashion and Technology Journalism and Mass Communication, Paramedical Sciences Hotel Management and Hospitality Law and Physical Education in its thirteen constituent colleges. Guru Kashi University also offers M.Phil in the fields of Sciences, Education and Arts".
1) Application forms for all the courses can be filled through both online and offline.
2) Minimum eligibility for UG courses is 10+2 and for PG courses, it is graduation in the concerned discipline.
For B.Tech course, applicant has to qualify JEE Main. However, admission is also done on the basis of merit in qualifying exam merit.
3) For M.Tech, preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates.
4) Selections to MBA program is done on the basis of valid score in CAT/ CMAT/ XAT.
5) For Ph.D., the minimum eligibility for admission is a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6 on a 10-point scale.
Selection to Ph.D. courses are based on the Entrance Test conducted by the university.
Note : Admission to other UG and PG courses is based on the performance of candidates in the concerned qualifying exam of each course.