The mission of the club is to educate themselves about the nuances involved in entrepreneurship and business in order to prepare them for undertaking the journey from the genesis of an idea to its successful business implementation. The students aim to foster an environment that would empower them to learn from each other and from the experiences of people who have undertaken such a journeying their lives. The execution plan developed by the students includes organising lectures and workshops on business topics, inviting successful entrepreneurs and industry leaders for talks and speeches and organising intra-college activities to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship amongst the IITP community.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 06, 2008.
Patna which was known as Patliputra has been a center of knowledge since long has been attracting visitors and scholars from many parts of the world such as China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Sri Lanka, among others. This has been a land of visionaries. Some of the legends from this region include Lord Gautam Buddha, Lord Mahavir, Guru Gobind Singh, the famous astronomer Aryabhatta and the first President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
IIT Patna has ten departments: These are Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Humanities & Social Science departments.
1. Institutional Repository of IIT Patna is a digital archive of IITP Publication and Collection where you can access and browse thesis, dissertations, IITP Research Papers, Conference Proceedings and Other Publications.
2. Library has fully wifi zone where users can use internet anywhere in the library through authentic login Id.
3. Internationally, IIT Patna was ranked 108 among BRICS nations by the QS World University Rankings of 2018.
4. IIT Patna was ranked 24 among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 69 overall.
5. The IIT Patna library vision is to earn an international reputation by intense and sustainable focus on collecting, preserving and distributing the knowledge for teaching and cutting edge research.