DU Admission Process 2019
All applicants (both merit and entrance exam) must register on a centralized DU UG admission portal which has already started from May 30, 2019. The process of admission at Delhi University for merit-based courses is on the basis of the candidate's 'best of four' aggregate marks of the qualifying exam.
1. Candidate has to make an online Registration.
2. Candidate need to check the college and course cut-offs.
3. Candidate need to select colleges and course.
4. Candidate need to Verify documents at colleges.
5. Candidate need to wait for the approval of admission by the college.
6. Candidate need to make online payment of admission fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University Admission 2019
-> The DU 2019 eligibility criteria include the academic qualifications, age limits, domicile conditions etc that must be met for DU 2019 admission. The details are-
-> Candidates must have completed their class 12 examination from CBSE or any other recognized state board.
-> Applicants to courses of minority institutions must also apply for DU UG admissions through the common portal.
-> The eligibility criteria of Delhi University UG admission 2019 is common for all the affiliated colleges other than St. Stephen's and Jesus and Mary Colleges.
-> University of Delhi admission 2019 has no prescribed minimum age criteria.
-> Reserved category candidates must check the special eligibility before applying for Delhi University admission 2019.