"The university offers B.Tech, B.Arch, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com and B.Pharm programs at UG level and M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm, M.Sc and MBA programs at PG levels. Additionally, it also offers Ph.D. degree courses in various disciplines of Engineering and Technology, Sciences and Pharmacy along with the Lateral Entry programs".
1) Application forms for all the courses are available online on the official website.
Minimum eligibility for UG courses is HSC and for PG courses it is graduation degree in the concerned discipline.
2) For B.Tech and B.Arch degree courses, one has to qualify JEE Main and NATA examinations respectively.
2) Selections for UG courses like BBA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Com and Lateral Entry courses is based on the performance of the candidates in the concerned qualifying exam designed for each course.
4) The candidates applying for M. Tech and MBA program should have appeared for GATE and CMAT respectively.
5) For MCA, M.Sc, M.Pharm and MCA Lateral Entry, the selection is based on the merit list in the qualifying examination.
6) Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) also offers a Ph.D. degree in 11 disciplines. Minimum eligibility for admission to this course is a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
The admission to the Ph.D. course is based on the Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) conducted by the university.
Note : 85% seats in each course are open for the candidates of Punjab state only and 15% seats are open for the candidates of other states.