1. Branch / Specialization wise details of student’s intake for every course shall be provided by the Registrar office for the admission in session 2019-20.
2. Admission in Ph.D shall be based on the availability of research guide and number of seats.
3. It is the exclusive right of the university to hold/ cancel the admission in any course of specialization/branch.
4. The candidate walks-ins for enquiry of the courses.
5. Counseling is being provided by the University’s Counselors for detail of courses.
6. If interested, the candidate may purchases/Fill the admission form either by on line or by Self in University campus, Online form shall be purchased or filled on official website of University.
7. An online test applicable for Under Graduate courses is being conducted for the students for analyzing their basic knowledge. This test is of 45 minutes duration.
8. Admission in all Masters Courses will be offered on the base of Academic Record of candidate.
9. Admission in Ph.D courses will be done on the basis of Academic Record, Entrance Test and Personnel Interview.