The vision and mission of Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences is to upgrade the infrastructure and facilities required for new courses and programs.
1. Efficient coordination at all levels in MCOPS.
2. Executing all training programs, AICTE sponsored Quality Improvement Programs (QIP), Industry Institute Partnership Programmes (IIP) and other funded research projects of institution efficiently.
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MCOPS), Manipal was established in 1963. It provides a number of practical and theoretical Pharmacy courses. The college is responsible for providing an environment of excellence in the pharmaceutical sciences. MCPS has access to the clinical facilities of Kasturba Medical College Hospital. The mission of the institute is to excellence in pharmaceutical education and research, marching with the times. The college is located in Saralebettu, Manipal, Karnataka.
1. Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MCOPS) has found its name in the top 251-300 colleges in the QS World University ranking in the Pharmacy and Pharmacology category.
2. Multi-disciplinary Campus: With many courses offered at Manipal University, students of MCOPS have an option to connect to the disciplines of his/her choice.
3. International Collaborations: Manipal University and MCOPS have a number of collaborations with foreign universities in all fields of study – engineering, medicine, communication and the culinary arts.
4. Ranked 1st among Pharmacy Institutions in the Country.