Procedure for Admission
1. Composite merit will be calculated with the following weightage:
Class 12 marks: 85% weightage
Aptitude Test: 5% weightage
Interview: 10% weightage
2. Applicants belonging to the PwD category are exempted from writing the Aptitude Test.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their BFS after which they will be called for a short written aptitude test (30 minutes). This test will be followed by the interview. List of applicants shortlisted for interview will be released on June 19, after 4 pm. Applicants called for interview must bring a print out of the call letter.
The test will be conducted at 7:30 am for candidates called for interview in the pre-lunch session and at 1:30 pm for candidates called for interview in the post-lunch sessions.
The interview will assess the candidate based on the following components-
- Academic: Candidate’s academic potential, suitability for the subject chosen, beyond what is indicated by the marks.
- Co-curricular: Ability of the candidate to participate in the life of the college and its various societies and extracurricular activities.
- General Awareness and Sense of Values: Candidate’s personal outlook, motivation, interests, goals.